Saturday, May 8, 2010

We have the most healthy breakfasts!

So the other night, after Andrew and I had gotten home from the gym, I asked him if he was hungry. He said that he was and he either wanted fruity pebbles or ice cream. Ha ha! I one up'ed him and combined the two sugar super powers into one sugar mega power! We ate it as we watched 30 min of The Goofy Movie before we went to bed. This morning I asked him what he would like for breakfast and, without any hesitation whatsoever, Andrew replied "Fruity pebbles and ice cream!" As I stuffed the blender with our remaining cookie dough ice cream and put two cups of fruity pebbles on top I wondered... if my mother knew what I was about to feed my husband for breakfast, (the most important meal of the day) how long she would ground me for, if in she was even in the same hemisphere. The only amount of time I could come up with was 'a long time.' RIGHT! From that point on I ignored my health conscience thoughts. Most of which were begging me to make him eggs or something with any kind of nutritional value at all. To make myself feel better about the situation, I went to the gym of an hour of running. :)
Today was Andrew and I's date day! Andrew had been talking about taking me on this awesome date for about three weeks now and was very excited about it. I had no idea what we would be doing because he loves to make everything a surprise. He came home from a morning at work at was even more excited because the weather was nice. It was in the upper 50s... maybe... so he told me to put on my swim suit and have shorts and a tank top over it for our date attire. It turns our that he found a really neat park in St. Anthony, about 20 min away. He loaded his long board, the football, a Frisbee, a blanket, and our Harry Potter book into the car. For the date, we were going to have a picnic and have a fun day in the sun! But once we got there the wind had picked up and the clouds had movies in. I was freezing! We played on the toys at the park for a little bit but then I couldn't handle it anymore. I was just too cold, being in my swim suit and all. I was sad as we left. The date had been a lot of fun and Andrew had put so much in to planning it, but the weather in Idaho is always out to get you. He is just so amazing! I am excited for his birthday coming up! I think I have all his gifts... though I might need to get one more thing. His birthday is on the 27th of this month and I can't talk about what I got for him or what I have planned because, unlike him I am not good at keeping secrets like this to myself. I get so excited about what I got for the person I just blurt it out, right to them so the surprise is completely ruined. BUT NOT THIS TIME! I am doing so well with this one! Anyhow.... that is my update on my perfect husband, and less than perfect weather/breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment