Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A busy Monday

Well , I'm officially a US Government Employee, well I think... Haha. I'm working for the Census Bureau as an Enumerator, the guy who has to go around door to door and find out why they haven't filled out the census. I'm pretty excited about it. Its good pay, and flexible hours. I talked with Erin just before I left the house (she claims she doesn't remember a word of it), and then was on the clock at 730am until I got home at 1pm. Pretty nice. But the whole day was just paperwork and fingerprinting... They now have two copies of everyone of my fingers in every direction and together as one. It was nuts, ink all over me! If I ever do anything dumb they'll know it was me for sure, no way I could I hide now. Lol. But after taking oaths and filling out a ba-jillion papers, I'm officially hired on. Pretty exciting. We should have work at least until the 18th of June, which is around when Erin and I will be leaving to Florida.

Well its Tuesday now, and we have our first class in about an hour and a half! I'm really excited, actually. I usually am, but this is different, I don't know... Maybe its just because its been a while since I've had to really think... Haha, I've been on auto-pilot the last 4 months... Zombie Mode. Lol, I'm just messing. Anyways, I'm going to go get things ready for school! We'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment