Sunday, April 11, 2010

A typical weekend.

Oh what an exciting weekend! Lets start with Saturday. I didn't get home until super late Friday so I slept in until 10 30! It was great. But then we had to get going... We finally got everything out of our old apartments and are officially moved out. The moving in part is a slow progress, but the turtle always beats the hare in the stories, right? Anyways, when we finally got back to the house we unloaded the car and then discovered that we locked ourselves out of the house! Erin got really freaked out when I was at work and locked the door knob part of the door, which we forgot to unlock when we left. Normally that wouldn't be so bad, but we don't have any keys! After about an hour we got a hold of a member out here, who owns a locksmith company, and he quickly put an end to our troubles.
I had to leave for work shortly after making it inside, so I quickly got ready. Erin hadn't been feeling good at all for most of the day, so I was a little concerned for her. So, I tucked her into bed and got everything she needed for the rest of night. I ended up getting off a little early and wanted to surprise Erin, so I drove all the way home and to my dismay she was no where to be found! I started to panic thinking she was abducted, or collapsed in a bathroom somewhere, or called an ambulance; so I made several phone calls to try and find her. After about 10 minutes Erin calls me: "Hey, you're home early; I'm at the gym."  . . .  The gym... Apparently she loaded up on drugs and needed to get out of the house. Fun times.
Sunday was equally as exciting! Erin again wasn't feeling that great, so I went to church alone. But when I got back she needed some fresh air so we went for a nice long walk down to the river. It was such a peaceful time until on our way back we hear a branch break in the woods and see a huge moose! Erin freaked out and ran away, while I played it cool and told the moose I met her second cousin while I was in Alaska and she wanted me to tell her Hello. What a wonderful world we live in.
That's all for tonight; no poems... sorry folks, maybe next time!
-Andrew

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! Glad you were able to delivers the moose's message. lol. Adventures like getting locked out are the best. It's always stressful when it happens, but it makes for a great story! Glad you guys are having so much fun together!

    ReplyDelete