Saturday, April 10, 2010

Now I know how married men get fat...

Erin is an amazing cook! and every morning I wake up to her bubbling smile to tell me that breakfast is ready! Every morning is a lavishly prepared full course meal, definitely a step up from the oatmeal and Frosted Mini Spooners I was living off of while I was single. Today was Waffles (I had 3), Cornbread (I love cornbread), 2 eggs, a tall glass of Milk, and a little glass of OJ, oh! and a banana. Doesn't that just sound yummy? Well trust you--me: it was! This is just breakfasts, Dinners and Lunches are just as elaborate if not more. So, basically I will grow up to be a very fat man, like many others, if I do not go to the gym! About which I will write a poem.

The gym, oh I miss,
Your smell and heavy iron,
Please come back to me.

Just a short Haiku for your reading pleasure. Hope you enjoyed it!
-Andrew

1 comment:

  1. come back to Fairbanks and we'll hook you up!! No Fatty's here...HAHA

    ReplyDelete