Friday, April 9, 2010

White Glove Part II

Well darn! My hands hate me. So it turns out that in order for Andrew to get his cleaning deposit back we had to go through white glove part two. Not near as bad… but worse in some ways. Does that even make sense? All we had to clean was the oven, microwave, windows and table. I started on the oven as Andrew went to fix up his room. They had this oven cleaner that was supposed to work miracles. I sprayed all over and started scrubbing. It didn’t work. I sat and scrubbed one spot for… I swear, a million years. Andrew came out and pointed out that it said on the bottle to spray, let sit for ten minutes then scrub. Bla. I tried it again, but this time followed the directions. It worked SO much better! It was amazing! You could just rub away anything! In the middle of my joy my fingers started to burn. I look down and saw blood! The stupid cleaner had cleaned the skin right off my bone! Ouch!!! Suffice it to say, Andrew cleaned the rest of the oven. We finished right on time but the woman who had to check us off was twenty minutes late. We were just about to leave as she showed up. My goodness, this woman was crazy! The oven wasn’t shinny enough for her, so she had us clean it again with Windex. Even after we had re cleaned it she went through and did it all herself! What was the point of us cleaning it in the first place?! She did this with everything she checked. No wonder she was so late to apartment. She must be getting paid by the hour. But no doubt that every apartment look superb by the time she way through with them! My finger is still mad at the world. We came home then I dropped Andrew off for his car pool to work. Oh!!! He got the job with the census place! It pays a lot better and it is better timing. If the bank job works out we will be set! I am so excited for him! …I just hope I still get to see him between all his jobs and all my jobs and school… Well, there is always Sundays!
I think I am going stir crazy sitting in this house with nothing to do but clean some more. AH!!!! I have been cleaning all week!!! Hummmm… I think I will go to the gym then come back and clean! The gym makes everything better.

1 comment:

  1. hmm... love that you have a blog. i love blogging. also. rubber gloves? :) work miracles. sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete