Sunday, April 25, 2010

A very hectic week.

 School has started! Can you tell? We haven't blogged since. Haha, its been nuts trying to adjust to the extra time consumption. Erin and I are taking two block classes. Its only 6 credits, but we're doing it in half the time, so its a 12 credit work load. So we're going to school basically full time, working, and trying to get things done at the house, not to mention trying to make it to the gym and the temple! We're a busy couple... (PS. Erin just squawked at me, like Kevin in "UP.") Our professors are really cool. Sister Moon, is super fun and energetic. And reminds me a lot of my mom when she taught seminary. We are divided into companionship's and have districts and she's the Zone Leader. Its fun. I love talking about church stuff in Math class... Brother Kinghorn is our D&C professor. He's actually the older brother of our Bishop and the Son of President Kinghorn who sealed us in the Temple. He's really funny, which makes the 2 hour class go by a lot of faster. Anyways, School is going good. We're already counting down the days until its over though.
We finally made it to the gym on Saturday and spent 2.5 hours lifting and swimming, oh it felt great... I really love the gym and hope to make it a little more frequently than I have the last few weeks. The bad part is, my meal portion sizes are like I'm going to the gym everyday, but I'm not... I see bad things with that formula. So, I have two options. Eat less, or go to the gym more. And with Erin's excellent cooking, I have only one choice, more gym... Well, that's all for this post, until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment